Laboratory of New Fuels and Energy Technologies
This laboratory was established as part of a scientific research project supported with a monetary grant awarded by the Government of the Russian Federation under a grant competition designed to provide governmental support to scientific research projects implemented under the supervision of the world's leading scientists at Russian institutions of higher learning (Resolution of the RF Government No.220 of April 9, 2010).
Link to the official website - missing
Grant Agreement No.:
Name of the institution of higher learning:
Institute of Thermophysics named after S.S. Kutateladze, Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Science
Fields of scientific research:
New Fuels and Energy Technologies
Leading scientist's full name: Kawazoe Yoshiyuki
Academic degree and title:
Doctor of Science, Professor Emeritus
Head of the Laboratory of New Fuels and Energy Technologies at the Institute of Thermophysics named after S. S. Kutateladze, SB RAS;
Honorary Professor of the New Industry Creation Hatchery Center, Tohoku University, Japan.
Field of scientific interests:
1. Computer-assisted design of materials.
2. Development of methods for the calculation of the phonon dispersion curves in crystals.
3. Development of new materials for hydrogen storage.
4. Development of a method of electronic payments based on the original description of the electron wave functions in the system of "mixed basis".
- President of Nonprofit Organization Center for Cooperative Interdisciplinary Sciences;
- Founder of Asian Consortium on Computational Materials Science;
- President of Nano-Science and Technology Society of Japan (2008 – 2012);
- Award, Asian Consortium on Computational Materials Science (2007);
- Published more than 50 books and 900 articles in peer-reviewed journals, has about 13,000 citations and h-index of more than 50.